The popularity of reliance jio phone is increasing day to day even in 2018. The reason to get so much love to this phone is because it’s a first 4G feature phone, which only cost Rs. 1500
All the features are outstanding in this phone, except it does not allow you to install WhatsApp in it. This is the only problem with this phone. But now you don’t need to worry.
Here in this article, we will be showing you the simple steps, which will allow you to use WhatsApp in reliance jio phone. So let’s get started.
Please follow these steps in your Jio Phone:
- Open up the browser and visit the link: https://www.browserling.com
- Now make the changes, highlighted in below image. And click on Test Now
- Now sign up and create your account. And please log in
- Now you will see a QR Code.
- Open WhatsApp from your Smartphone and select WhatsApp web
- Scan the QR Code and you are done.
- Now you can see all your chat and messages in jio phone
- Now enjoy WhatsApp on your jio phone
- Once you are done, don’t forget to log out.
- And if you wish to login, follow the same steps.
Please follow above steps carefully. If you miss single step, you will not be able to use WhatsApp on jio phone.
Points To Remember:
- To use WhatsApp on your jio phone, you will need to keep internet connection ON in your Smartphone.
- Using WhatsApp in jio Phone is just a replica of your WhatsApp in your Smartphone.
- As soon as you turn Off the Smartphone internet connection, suddenly your jio phone WhatsApp will stop.
- This is a third party trick or way to use WhatsApp. Use it at your own risk.
Guy’s if you think this article is helpful, please do share it with your friends.
If any questions? Please do comment.
Previous Post : Read Here