The linking process has just started to bring the transparency in all the means of transactions. This will definitely help government as well as the citizens of India, to deal in all possible fields.
The government of India, is appealing day to day to all the citizens, to link their Aadhaar with the documents before the deadline. Once the deadline is crossed, there might be serious concern with the documents those which are not linked with the Aadhaar.
Recently, UIDAI has appealed to link their Aadhaar with pan for the last time. Before this they have many times appealed for linking. But only few peoples have completed the process of linking.
The deadline of linking Aadhaar-PAN has been extended till 31st March 2018, before it was 31st December 2017. The government said that, this extension is for the last time.
Now, if the Aadhaar-pan linking is not completed in the given deadline i.e. before 31st March 2018,
then the respective PAN will be terminated permanently.
According to the officials, as of November 2017, 13.28 Crores out of 33 Crore PAN has been linked. To avoid this large number of pan termination, Supreme Court has extended the linking process till 31st March 2018.
To link Your Aadhaar with pan, you can follow the below steps:
- Visit to “ https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in “
- On homepage, under quick links column, click on the 1st option, i.e. “Link Aadhaar”
- Now fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the fields carefully, click on link Aadhaar.
- Then you will be notified as, successfully completion of linking.
- It’s Done, your Aadhaar is linked successfully.
- If your Aadhaar-pan is already linked, then such message will be displayed to you.
- And finally your linking process is done, its just so simple.
So please hurry to link your documents with Aadhaar, before it gets terminated.